Quartz Countertops in Baltimore MD
At In Home Stone, we carry a diverse selection of the finest quality Quartz Countertops in Baltimore MD and the surrounding areas. We get our quartz slabs from Brazil, Israel, Italy and The United States.
Quartz Countertops in Baltimore MD
With In Home Stone, you have multiple choices when it comes to your stone countertops. Quartz is a man-made engineered stone that uses 93% quartz fused together with resins, polymers, and pigments. Because quartz is a non-porous material, its texture prohibits bacteria growth on its surface making it a great option for kitchen countertops and bathrooms. Quartz is also stain-resistant, which allows for easy cleanup. Quartz is a beautiful material that comes in myriad colors and patterns.
If you are considering to install quartz countertops for your home, this beautiful stone can be used in virtually any room, as well as your outdoor kitchens and patios. Other spaces where quartz countertops can also be incorporated are fireplaces, shower surrounds, windowsills and even coffee tables.
Quartz countertops last a lifetime, so that you don’t ever have to worry again about replacing or repairing old countertops in your home. They are incredibly durable and require minimal maintenance. They can withstand your children’s spills, accidents and mishaps that often accompany their day-to-day shenanigans. Think about all the hot cups of coffee, wine and even slicing knives that have spilled or dropped and damaged your relatively weak countertops. With quartz countertops, you won’t ever have to worry about the time-consuming task of repeatedly roughly cleaning and repairing your countertop ever again.
Imagine having a vibrant colored quartz countertop in your bathroom or kitchen. It will surely increase the value and overall appeal of your home.
Contact us or come to our showroom to see what options we have to offer you. In addition to carrying slabs, we have an extensive sample collection and can special order engineered quartz material such as Cambria, Silestone, and Caesarstone.
Working with In Home Stone means you never have to compromise on quality to get the best price for your investment. Check out some of your natural stone options by viewing our gallery or by viewing our sample slabs.
Wonder where to begin with a quartz countertop project?
- Typically, if you’re working on a kitchen, the cabinets and countertops dictate the quartz selection. The reverse is true when working on a bathroom, where the shower and wall drive the choice of countertop (not always, but it is a good place to start).
- Choosing quartz can be overwhelming- there are thousands of possibilities. This is where one of the staff designers can help you. If you have some selections made, such as cabinet color, paint or stone, please bring those samples with you. If you have inspiration photos, feel free to bring those as well.
- You will be assigned one of our knowledgeable designers who will discuss the scope and timing of your project as well as design, color palette, functionality, and budget.
- The designer will work with you on the quartz selection and the layout of the quartz as well as matching caulk and grout. As needed, sketches may be provided.
- If you make a quartz selection and have the dimensions of your project, you will likely have a same day estimate.
- Once you have selected your quartz, we can provide you with an estimate for quartz installation or we work with your quartz setter or builder to provide quantities.
Q: What if I am working on my own?
A: While we work with designers, builders, and architects, we have vast experience assisting homeowners from the selection of their material to the installation.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: We do encourage appointments so that we can dedicate an on-staff designer to work with you and discuss your project needs. However, you are welcome to stop by and browse our showroom, which is broken up into distinct areas featuring natural stone, porcelain and ceramic, and mosaics and glass at your leisure.
Q: What should I bring with me to my first appointment?
A: If available, please bring your project’s plans. Any sample materials you have already selected, such as cabinets and countertops (if applicable) will be helpful. Additionally, please bring any photos you have collected of your preferences (as well as your dislikes), perhaps from Pinterest and Houzz accounts. Or, feel free to bring your Pinterest and Houzz account information with you, so you can access them on our Design Center kiosk.
Q: What is the typical lead time to order quartz countertops?
A: We have some marble countertops in stock and available immediately. Most quartz is available within a week, however some special order quartz may take anywhere from three to twelve weeks.
Q: Is tile delivered to the job site?
A: Typically the builder or the homeowner picks up the quartz countertops. Depending on scheduling, we can deliver the marble for a fee.
Q: What else do I need for my tile project?
A: We can provide all the materials for your quartz countertop installation and quartz surfacing in Annapolis MD. We carry many setting materials, water proofing systems, heated floor systems, Schluter edging, thinset, caulk, and grout.