At In Home Stone, we carry a diverse selection the largest the finest quality marble countertops in Martyland from The United States, Brazil, Norway, India, Italy, and Australia. These vendors, from the most reputable and robust international quarries, source stunning natural stone and deliver to us directly. Serving as both your supplier and distributor enables us to pass the value directly to our customers.
Marble Countertops in Maryland
With In Home Stone, you have multiple choices when it comes to your stone countertops. You can Marble which is another natural stone. This means each marble slab is unique and will contain a wide variety of hues and patterns. Marble surfaces are timeless with their classic beauty this long-lasting stone will look as great as the day it was installed for years to come.
Working with In Home Stone means you never have to compromise on quality to get the best price for your investment. Check out some of your natural stone options by viewing our gallery or by viewing our sample slabs.
Wonder where to begin or what happens once you enter In Home Stone’s sprawling campus?
- You will be introduced to one of our knowledgeable salespeople.
- You will discuss the scope of your project as well as design, color palette, functionality, and budget.
- You will have the opportunity to tour the warehouse and remnant yards, where we house thousands of slabs.
- If you make a stone selection and have the dimensions of your project, you will likely have a same day estimate. If you do not have the dimensions, we will be happy to come out to your home and do an estimate free of charge.
- Once you have selected the stone for your project, dates will be set for template, lay out, and installation. Lay out, you might ask? We schedule lay outs with our clients to designate which section will be cut for specific areas (for example, top left of the slab for the island and bottom right for the bar top).
Q: What if I am working on my own?
A: While we work with designers, builders, and architects, we also have vast experience assisting homeowners with the selection of their material through the installation.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: We do encourage appointments so that we can dedicate a salesperson to work with you one on one and discuss your project needs. However, you are welcome to stop by and browse our remnant yards and warehouse to view our selection at your convenience.
Q: What should I bring with me to my first appointment?
A: If available, please bring your project’s plans. From those drawings, we can create an estimate. Additionally, please bring any photos you have collected of your preferences (as well as your dislikes), perhaps from Pinterest and Houzz accounts. It will also be helpful to bring samples of cabinets and paint colors, if available.
Q: What happens if you do not have exactly what I want?
A: In Home Stone carries an extensive collection of stone, we also work closely with several distributors increasing the range of products from which we can pull.
Q: How does pricing work?
A: There are a range of stones available for all tastes and every budget. At In Home Stone, we pride ourselves on offering our customers the best quality stone for superior value and are able to do this since we buy directly from the quarries.
Q: What happens once I decide on the product and approve the cost?
A: Once you have made a selection, your salesperson will walk you through the process from the template to the installation and all the details that go into your project: finish, edge, radius, layout, and sink selection.
Please come in to view our entire inventory of slabs!