Marble Countertop Restoration
Unlike stains, discoloration, and water spots, restoring etching on marble countertops can be very difficult to address. This is primarily because etched marks are the result of acidic substances, such as chemical cleaning solutions or other products corroding the marble.
No matter the severity of your marble countertop or vanity’s etch marks, invest in quality marble restoration services to buff and refinish the countertop surface to bring them back to their original luster.
Benefits of Our Professional Marble Countertop Restoration Services
1. CLEANING MARBLE STAINS
2. ETCH MARKS REMOVAL
Wonder where to begin with a marble countertop project?
- Typically, if you’re working on a kitchen, the cabinets and countertops dictate the marble selection. The reverse is true when working on a bathroom, where the shower and wall drive the choice of countertop (not always, but it is a good place to start).
- Choosing marble countertops can be overwhelming- there are thousands of possibilities. This is where one of the staff designers can help you. If you have some selections made, such as cabinet color, paint or stone, please bring those samples with you. If you have inspiration photos, feel free to bring those as well.
- You will be assigned one of our knowledgeable designers who will discuss the scope and timing of your project as well as design, color palette, functionality, and budget.
- The designer will work with you on the marble selection and the layout of the marble as well as matching caulk and grout. As needed, sketches may be provided.
- If you make a marble selection and have the dimensions of your project, you will likely have a same day estimate.
- Once you have selected your marble, we can provide you with an estimate for marble installation or we work with your marble setter or builder to provide quantities.
Q: What if I am working on my own?
A: While we work with designers, builders, and architects, we have vast experience assisting homeowners from the selection of their material to the installation.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: We do encourage appointments so that we can dedicate an on-staff designer to work with you and discuss your project needs. However, you are welcome to stop by and browse our showroom, which is broken up into distinct areas featuring natural stone, porcelain and ceramic, and mosaics and glass at your leisure.
Q: What should I bring with me to my first appointment?
A: If available, please bring your project’s plans. Any sample materials you have already selected, such as cabinets and countertops (if applicable) will be helpful. Additionally, please bring any photos you have collected of your preferences (as well as your dislikes), perhaps from Pinterest and Houzz accounts. Or, feel free to bring your Pinterest and Houzz account information with you, so you can access them on our Design Center kiosk.
Q: What is the typical lead time to order marble countertops?
A: We have some marble countertops in stock and available immediately. Most marble is available within a week, however some special order marble may take anywhere from three to twelve weeks.
Q: Is tile delivered to the job site?
A: Typically the builder or the homeowner picks up the marble countertops. Depending on scheduling, we can deliver the marble for a fee.
Q: What else do I need for my tile project?
A: We can provide all the materials for your marble countertop installation and marble surfacing in Annapolis MD. We carry many setting materials, water proofing systems, heated floor systems, Schluter edging, thinset, caulk, and grout.