Stone Countertop Gallery
Here you will find some beautiful finished projects that have utilized our marble, granite, quartz and quartzite slabs. We work with everyone from builders and architects to interior designers and homeowners to select the perfect stone to achieve their vision. And what happens If you are unsure of your vision? Often stone is the first place to start and serves as the source of inspiration for an entire room redesign. So, come visit our showroom and take a tour of our expansive warehouse to get your creative juices flowing. Our salespeople will happily show you the way.
You will find our stone used in both residential as well as commercial projects all throughout Annapolis, the Eastern Shore, Baltimore, D.C. and the surrounding areas. Your favorite restaurant or bar just might utilize our stone in their space, so take a close look at the commercial photos in the stone sountertop gallery below and see if you recognize any of the work we have done.
Stone can be used for everything from large scale kitchen remodels to fireplace facades and beyond. We have the perfect stone for every use. Our salespeople will help guide you through which type of stone best suits your needs. Should you be working on updating a smaller space that does not require a full slab, be sure to check out our remnant yards. Our remnant pieces have also been used to create unique, one of a kind tables and other DIY projects. Tell us what your project needs and we will find the right remnant for you.
A stone countertop lasts a lifetime, so that you don’t ever have to worry again about replacing or repairing old countertops in your home. They are incredibly durable and require minimal maintenance. They can withstand your children’s spills, accidents and mishaps that often accompany their day-to-day shenanigans. Think about all the hot cups of coffee, wine and even slicing knives that have spilled or dropped and damaged your relatively weak countertops. With stone countertops, you won’t ever have to worry about the time-consuming task of repeatedly roughly cleaning and repairing your countertop ever again.
When looking through our photo stone countertop gallery, notice how the type of stone, the color and edge profile all work together to create a comprehensive look. Whether you are looking to have a rustic, farmhouse kitchen, a sleek contemporary master bath or a charming well used mudroom, stone can be used in myriad ways. Each different element affects the overall design and it is exciting how stone can be used in such varied ways.
Be sure to visit our gallery often as we are always adding more photos of recent work we have completed. If you have any photos of work we have done, please feel free to send them to us and we will gladly add them to our stone countertop gallery!
Wonder where to begin with a stone project?
- Typically, if you’re working on a kitchen, the cabinets and countertops dictate the stone selection. The reverse is true when working on a bathroom, where the shower and wall drive the choice of countertop (not always, but it is a good place to start).
- Choosing stone can be overwhelming- there are thousands of possibilities. This is where one of the staff designers can help you. If you have some selections made, such as cabinet color, paint or stone, please bring those samples with you. If you have inspiration photos, feel free to bring those as well.
- You will be assigned one of our knowledgeable designers who will discuss the scope and timing of your project as well as design, color palette, functionality, and budget.
- The designer will work with you on the stone selection and the layout of the stone as well as matching caulk and grout. As needed, sketches may be provided.
- If you make a stone selection and have the dimensions of your project, you will likely have a same day estimate.
- Once you have selected your stone, we can provide you with an estimate for stone installation or we work with your stone setter or builder to provide quantities.
Q: What if I am working on my own?
A: While we work with designers, builders, and architects, we have vast experience assisting homeowners from the selection of their material to the installation.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: We do encourage appointments so that we can dedicate an on-staff designer to work with you and discuss your project needs. However, you are welcome to stop by and browse our showroom, which is broken up into distinct areas featuring natural stone, porcelain and ceramic, and mosaics and glass at your leisure.
Q: What should I bring with me to my first appointment?
A: If available, please bring your project’s plans. Any sample materials you have already selected, such as cabinets and countertops (if applicable) will be helpful. Additionally, please bring any photos you have collected of your preferences (as well as your dislikes), perhaps from Pinterest and Houzz accounts. Or, feel free to bring your Pinterest and Houzz account information with you, so you can access them on our Design Center kiosk.
Q: What is the typical lead time to order stone?
A: We have some stone in stock and available immediately. Most stone is available within a week, however some special order stones may take anywhere from three to twelve weeks.
Q: Is tile delivered to the job site?
A: Typically the builder or the homeowner picks up the stone. Depending on scheduling, we can deliver the stone for a fee.
Q: What else do I need for my stone project?
A: We can provide all the materials for your tile installation and stone surfacing in Annapolis MD. We carry many setting materials, water proofing systems, heated floor systems, Schluter edging, thinset, caulk, and grout.