Inside our spacious tile showroom we carry a variety of tile from the timeless to the trendy and everything in between. You’ll discover a broad selection of tile in every material, size, cut pattern, and style you can imagine. Tile is versatile, easy to maintain, and has come a long way. We have samples including glass, marble, ceramic, aluminum, hand-painted, metal, limestone, and more. Additionally, we stock many floor and wall tiles. No longer found just on floors, tile is now used to construct a wide range of surfaces and focal points such as fireplace surrounds, accent pieces, outdoor kitchens, and tabletops. Check out our selection right now by scrolling down to our gallery.
Wonder where to begin with a tile project?
- Typically, if you’re working on a kitchen, the cabinets and countertops dictate the tile selection. The reverse is true when working on a bathroom, where the shower and wall tile drive the choice of countertop (not always, but it is a good place to start).
- Choosing tile can be overwhelming- there are thousands of possibilities. This is where one of the staff designers can help you. If you have some selections made, such as cabinet color, paint or stone, please bring those samples with you. If you have inspiration photos, feel free to bring those as well.
- You will be assigned one of our knowledgeable designers who will discuss the scope and timing of your project as well as design, color palette, functionality, and budget.
- The designer will work with you on the tile selection and the layout of the tile as well as matching caulk and grout. As needed, sketches may be provided.
- If you make a stone selection and have the dimensions of your project, you will likely have a same day estimate.
- Once you have selected your tile, we can provide you with an estimate for tile installation or we work with your tile setter or builder to provide quantities.
Q: What if I am working on my own?
A: While we work with designers, builders, and architects, we have vast experience assisting homeowners from the selection of their material to the installation.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: We do encourage appointments so that we can dedicate an on-staff designer to work with you and discuss your project needs. However, you are welcome to stop by and browse our showroom, which is broken up into distinct areas featuring natural stone, porcelain and ceramic, and mosaics and glass at your leisure.
Q: What should I bring with me to my first appointment?
A: If available, please bring your project’s plans. Any sample materials you have already selected, such as cabinets and countertops (if applicable) will be helpful. Additionally, please bring any photos you have collected of your preferences (as well as your dislikes), perhaps from Pinterest and Houzz accounts. Or, feel free to bring your Pinterest and Houzz account information with you, so you can access them on our Design Center kiosk.
Q: What is the typical lead time to order tile?
A: We have some tile in stock and available immediately. Most tile is available within a week, however some special order tiles may take anywhere from three to twelve weeks.
Q: Is tile delivered to the job site?
A: Typically the builder or the homeowner picks up the tile. Depending on scheduling, we can deliver the tile for a fee.
Q: What else do I need for my tile project?
A: We can provide all the materials for your tile installation. We carry many setting materials, water proofing systems, heated floor systems, Schluter edging, thinset, caulk, and grout.